Monday, July 16, 2012

Mr. Pixel

A new day, a new post. I'm on a roll already. I'm part of a company that does web design and development, among other things, called Pixel Nation. (check us out at http://wearepixelnation.com/) Anyway, every time I think "Pixel Nation" I always imagine a country full of people with pixel-esque cubes for heads... Since we are shifting into some inside work over the next couple weeks I figured I better get the idea out of my head so my brain can move on when I think Pixel Nation. Viola:


So I guess he is walking through a desert and some other people have been long buried in the sand. I was gonna do footsteps and add some more detail, but then iI realized this image has served its purpose. Maybe a mascot could come somewhere from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment