Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting warm outside. That means bugs are coming to life. I have two pictures of Bees to share.

This first one I made for a little cute rhyming picture book I gave to my girlfriend. In all I had 12 or 13 pictures for it. Each Illustration had an opposite page with text.. "You're the honey, I'm the bee" and so on. All very minimal. I tried to use just a few colors on each, but got carried away on some. The simpler the better!



The next one I made for a site my buddy has, where I send mostly hand drawn stuff. I did several in this vein for an upcoming theme. The bee and the cone flower together are supposed to shape the letter 'B', but I bet you could gather that on your own... I hope. This is probably my least favorite, but I haven't posted anything drawn on this blog yet so why not!?



HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment