Sunday, February 12, 2012

Excited for baseball season?! I am. Kansas City is home of the 2012 All-Star game, so hopefully a couple of Royals get voted on to the AL-team. Our Golden Glove winning left-fielder Alex Gordon made a run at it last year. This morning I drew a cartoon Alex fielding a ball at Kauffman Stadium. Just realized I forgot the beard he has been sporting. Details! Oh well. Here it is:


I've been playing with filters, and man are Illustrator filters bad. This grain one is one of two I found and liked. I think they are the same as the filters in the version of Photoshop I have, but next time I make something, I plan on playing with some of the effects in Photoshop and seeing what happens.

1 comment:

  1. mike your illustrations rock. you definitely have a unique perspective and style. love it!

    ReplyDelete